MISSION + VALUES
Our mission is to bring you the freshest handcrafted lemonades and acai bowls by sourcing the majority of our produce and citrus locally, to bring awareness to the farmers and growers of the land, and to invest our success back into our local communities.
OUR CORE VALUES
- CUSTOMER SERVICE – Treat each Customer with respect, acknowledge and honor their presence, and share the aloha of the land and the local people with each customer
- QUALITY – To provide the freshest, local, and most authentic product as possible, in a timely manner, never compromising our quality standards.
- CONSISTENCY – To provide a consistent product that offers the same aloha experience whether you are enjoying one of our acai bowls or drinks on Maui, or getting refreshed at any of our Lemonade stand locations.
- LOCAL SOURCING – We aim to source all of our produce and citrus from local growers and suppliers to ensure we have the freshest product possible. We buy organic whenever possible, with a priority on it being locally sourced first. We only buy imported fruits and produce if we cannot find it locally. Because we source from local farmers and small family growers, some offerings may vary based upon seasonality.
- FUN – To provide timely and efficient service and the freshest quality product, while never losing sight of having fun in all that we do
Aloha! Thank you for being interested in becoming part of our ‘ohana! You have expectations of what you want in a franchise so to help you in the decision phase of becoming a Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades (WWHL) franchisee, below is what our ideal candidate profile is for franchisees.
- The ideal candidate is involved in the local community and has a passion for giving back
- The ideal candidate has a value for working with family, friends, and the local community and these relationships being a resource for their success.
- We believe in supporting the community through sourcing local as much as possible
- We are looking for individuals who are willing to commit to the brand 100%
- It is an opportunity to take ownership of your career and become a part of an emerging brand
- Franchisees work with a seasoned leadership team with years of industry experience. With their guidance, plus the combined support of every member of our ‘ohana, a culture of support will be born
- The ideal franchisee embraces support from site selection, to operations, to customer service, with a desire to serve a quality product in a clean, comfortable environment.
- The ideal candidate understands that being actively and passionately being involved with the operations of the business, and representing the brand well in the community, is instrumental to the success of the business.
- The ideal franchisee wants to be in business for themselves, not by themselves, we are looking for long term partners
- Franchises are the opportunity to take ownership without needing to create the wheel, we have systems in place for a reason and we are looking for partners who want to follow that system, not recreate it
Our goal is to serve every part of the community that we love. We serve our growers by using locally sourced fruits to produce our handcrafted lemonades and menu. We serve our customers by providing refreshing hand made drinks and craft acai bowls that are a source of pride as a locally created and owned business. We serve our community by providing jobs to young people and investing in their future success. If these goals are aligned with your desires, we have something to share with you that you will love, an ‘ohana experience.
Aloha! Thank you for being interested in becoming part of our ‘ohana! Below is a list of FAQs to help you in the decision phase of becoming a Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades (WWHL) franchisee:
WHAT MARKETS ARE AVAILABLE?
Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades is expanding its presence across the U.S. with a primary focus on the West Coast, and both single and multi-unit opportunities are available for development. Our Available Territories map will be updated regularly, so please check your area of interest or feel free to contact us to inquire about a specific market. (link coming soon)
HOW ARE MARKETS DEVELOPED?
A Store Development Agreement provides franchisees with limited exclusivity within a pre-determined trade area in one of Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonade’s target markets. Our development team has researched its growth markets to determine the appropriate number of locations suitable for a territory based on demographics, psychographics, and local population.
HOW IS A SITE EVALUATED?
The ideal Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades location is in a high-exposure shopping center with national, daily need and family-oriented retailers. Sites are approximately 1,200-1,400 square feet, and located in well-defined commercial areas with a strong employment base.
- We prefer to choose locations populated with other craft specialty restaurants, microbreweries, and natural food grocery stores.
- Retail location would benefit from being located next to popular Natural food grocery store chains like Whole Foods, Sprouts, Trader Joe’s, Down To Earth etc
- High foot traffic centers with community Movie Theaters and popular foodie destinations
- Retail Location would benefit from being close to High Schools and College areas
- Retail location would benefit from being in ‘community oriented’ cities and towns that have a high value for supporting gathering around local community businesses and brands.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY?
The ideal Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades franchisee has a minimum net worth of $150,000 and minimum liquid assets of $75,000.
HOW MUCH IS THE FRANCHISE FEE AND INITIAL INVESTMENT?
The initial franchise fee is $30,000 for the first location and $20,000 for each additional location. Depending on the real estate site selected, the total cost of initial investment (including franchise fee) ranges anywhere from $137,500-$189,500, and the franchise agreement initial term is 10 years with renewal option for an additional 10 years. All fees, estimated initial investment costs, contracts, corporate financial statements, and other valuable information are included in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
WHAT ARE THE ROYALTY AND ADVERTISING FEES?
Franchisees can expect to pay a 3-5% royalty fee of monthly gross sales based on the level of sales in the given month. Franchisees will contribute 1% of gross sales to the Brand Fund as well as $500 a month, per store, for social media marketing activities. All fees, estimated initial investment costs, contracts, corporate financial statements, and other valuable information are included in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). We do offer an integrated social media marketingstrategy for each regional locations’ media feeds
DOES WWHL OFFER FINANCING?
Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades Franchising LLC is approved by the U.S. Small Business Administration and we can provide a list of other pre-approved lenders. Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades Franchising LLC does not offer any financing.
We do have relationships with small business lenders that can lend capital from $50,000-$150,000 based on qualification
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I EXPECT TO MAKE?
Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades franchisees see an average unit volume of more than $640,000, as reported in Item 19 of the current Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades FDD. Please review the FDD for further information related to our financial performance.
WHAT TYPE OF SUPPORT WILL I RECEIVE FROM WWHL?
Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades has a dedicated sales and field support team to ensure the highest standard of operational procedures to maximize sales and profitability. From real estate site selection assistance, to online training and hands-on assistance with all aspects of running a stand, we provide world-class training and support focused on building a profitable business and strong brand identity.
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE EXPECTED TIME FRAME FOR OPENING A STAND ONCE A FRANCHISE AGREEMENT IS SIGNED?
The average time to open a stand ranges from 3-6 months to identify the ideal retail location, 1-2 months for lease negotiations, and 4-5 months (based on location condition) to open the stand once lease is signed.
READY TO LEARN MORE?
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in franchising opportunities with Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades, please complete the form below to begin the process.